Want to make your Instagram engagement rate higher and your social media presence stronger? Got a blog or website of your own that you want to grow with interesting content as well? In this article, I will teach you my tips on how you can increase engagement on Instagram.
Not only will these techniques help boost your engagement rate, but they are also easy to implement.
Here is a list of the most effective strategies for boosting engagement:
As everyone knows, Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms to grow your business. But there are many ways to increase engagement on Instagram, both for brands that sell products and for businesses which provide services.
1. Do not post the same photo all the time
I say this because social media users are quite tired of seeing the same photos and posts that are shared over and over again on social media. I guess that’s a good reason to stop posting those same photos! (Just kidding).
2. Create engaging photos/videos
This may sound a bit obvious, but making sure your Instagram content is engaging will help you get more engagement from your followers and increase your social media performance.
3. Keep in mind that it’s great to share your daily lives with your followers, but it may not be best to share the same content each day on Instagram. Instead, mix up photos that are more or less the same, and post new ones every day (but remember not to post the same photo again).
4. You can also share links to your website or other social media accounts, which will give your audience increased access to you and your content.
5. Pay special attention to your caption, make sure it’s relevant to the photo/video that you share on Instagram.
6. Comment on other contents that are shared by your friends and followers on Instagram. This would help increase engagement on Instagram because others may start following you after seeing this action (if they like what they see).
7. The more followers you have, the more active you will be on Instagram. In case that your engagement rate is low, then start following more accounts with followers that are relevant to your field of work. This would increase your Instagram engagement rate (and your social media performance).
8. Instead of a comment on a photo, you can also share your favorite quote or your favorite photo of the day. This would help increase engagement on Instagram!
9. Share content from other social media sources as well as from other websites on Instagram, such as Facebook and Twitter.
10. Make sure you post on a regular basis (at least every 2-3 days).
11. Tag your friends who are relevant to the content that you post on Instagram. This will help increase engagement on Instagram because more people will see some of the pictures you have posted.
Hope this helps!
Follow us for more tip, news and updates.